Thursday, March 8, 2018

Press On Sports Podcast Episode 1- Conference Tournament Talk With Evan Myers

Here's a new project I'm working on. It's called the "Press On Sports" podcast. I will include more information below.


On the first episode, blogger Evan Myers stops by the podcast to talk Big Ten Tournament, bracketology, mid-majors, upcoming conference tournament action, and more!

You can check out Evan's college hoops blog here. His Twitter handle is @Evan_on_Earth96.

My goal with Press On Sports (name still pending) is to create a fun, family-friendly, sports podcast that provides smart analysis and interviews centered around the sports we care about. No hot takes. No screaming matches. No political debates. I would love to incorporate other elements such as faith, movies, TV and entertainment as time moves along. We'll see. For now I'll be recording and posting podcasts when I can, and am looking forward to sharing as much with you all as I can in the coming months.

Eventually Press On Sports will be making its way to iTunes, but for now, you can find new content on this blog or on Podbean. I will also be tweeting updates on my Twitter (@vellvita7).

As always, your unwavering support of this blog and podcast mean the world to me. Thank you to all who continue to come back to Viva La Vita after all these years. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, and I cannot wait to embark on this new journey with you.

-Jack

1 comment: