Monday, April 22, 2013

Backyard Baseball 2001 Draft Lottery


If you have no idea what I am talking about, please refer to my blog entitled, The Backyard Baseball Project.

Yes, the order to tomorrow's Backyard Baseball draft has been revealed. I had no idea how terrible my webcam is, and for that I apologize. Without any further ado, go ahead and watch the Draft Lottery!



So now begins the discussion of who will go at the number one overall pick. GM Connor Boehm has told me he wants to live by the long ball. Could he be in contract talks with Pablo Sanchez or Ken Griffey Jr.? Only time will tell. Perhaps some of you readers will start making mock drafts. If you were in Connor's spot, who would you take? Which pick would you want to have and what players do you value the most? Who do you think could be a potential steal in this draft and who could be a bust? Comment below, or hit me up on the Facebook fan page or on Twitter @vellvita7. Check back in the next couple days to find out what happens in the draft!

No comments:

Post a Comment